From time to time, I also undertake authoring work. This may entail reviewing synopses, editing/proof-reading final manuscripts, advising about content, style, layout and producing exemplars, creating online and interactive resources with accompanying teacher notes or critiquing and revising existing material. All assignments to date have proved to be interesting and challenging in their own way, due to their variety, the extent and depth of resources to be explored, in addition to the degree of creativity and ICT competencies that have been required.
Recent clients have included:
- Wicked Weather Watch (WWW)/Polar Ocean Challenge (POC).
- Teachit Geography.
- Teachit History.
- Teachit Science.
- Teachit Citizenship.
- Twig World – Tigtag Geography.
- The Geographic Association.
- Mosaic Films.
- Llanthony Secunda Priory Trust, Gloucester.
- The Christian Adventure Centre, Viney Hill, Gloucestershire.
- Hachette Children’s Books.
- Hodder Education.
- Oxford University Press (OUP).
- Pearson Education – Always Learning Gateway.